Intrastate Compliance Services

Packages Tailored for your Trucking Business
In Your State!

Intrastate Questionnaire

Questionnaire Successfully Submitted!

Your Custom Proposal

Service Selected Price
We help you get access to affordable insurance rates through our compliance program. Insurance rates vary by state and operation type. An insurance quote will be emailed to you with multiple options to choose from.
Detailed information about Corporate Filing.
Detailed information about EIN.
Any company operating a Commercial Vehicle with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating of 10,001 pounds or more for cargo transportation, or with 9 or more passengers for interstate (cross-state) commerce, needs to obtain a USDOT number. Additionally, carriers operating intrastate and hauling hazardous materials that require safety permits must also acquire a USDOT number. In certain states, any commercial motor vehicle registrant must have a USDOT number. DOT PIN Included with this service.
Detailed information about Vehicle Registration.
Detailed information about Vehicle Registration.
A Motor Carrier (MC) Number is the same as an operating authority or trucking authority and is essential for individuals planning to work in interstate commerce (crossing state boundaries) or transporting hazardous materials. There are four primary types of trucking authority that can be obtained: Motor Carrier of Property, Motor Carrier of Household Goods, Broker of Property, and Broker of Household Goods. As an intrastate operation, it is not obligatory but strongly suggested. Prevents company from worrying about origin or destination of a load. According to the FMCSA, the fee for acquiring an MC number is $300. The price listed covers this cost. Also MC Authority Letter Included with this service
This is a lifetime registration. The clearinghouse is a secure online database that allows FMCSA, CMV employers, State Driver Licensing Agencies, and law enforcement officials to identify – in real-time – CDL drivers who have violated federal drug and alcohol testing program requirements. All CDL businesses and drivers must be registered prior to operating.
This is an annual enrollment. If you will be operating a CDL required vehicle (or go over the 26,001 LBS GVW) you are required to be enrolled in the Drug & Alcohol Consortium per DOT Regulation 49 CFR 382. You will be emailed a bar code & all of the information on where to go to test. The Drug and policy & contract will be uploaded on your mobile app.
The UIIA is a standard agreement administered by IANA. NACPC complies with all UIIA standards and regulations in order to promote productivity and operational efficiencies among members through uniform procedures governing the interchange of intermodal equipment between ocean carriers, railroads, and leasing companies.
Something here about HHG.
3 month compliance support included with our services.
Got questions? We're happy to answer them!